2017 One Week Build - Finished Builds Thread

Started by NARSES2, May 10, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalles

Yahoo! I'm done! Spent far too much time on this over the week.

MiG-23MLGD

Build thread:
http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,43800.0.html

Weaver

North American-Supermarine Sapphire Sabre F.Mk.6

A 'British-ized' version of the F-86 Sabre with a Sapphire engine and a compound sweep wing, build under licence by Supermarine in the 1950s.

Model: Emhar FJ-4B Fury with Airfix Swift wings.

Full build thread here: http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,43795.0.html

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

CANSO

Hovercraft M.A.R.C. Z-360

Full build HERE.

strobez

Alright, here's my entry - an Airfix Fiat G.91 decked out in the WHIF colours of Area 88's mercenary pilot, Mario Baldini.  Former Frecce Tricolori soloist, turned mercenary airforce ace.

The full build thread is here Fiat G.91 "Mario"

Thanks!

Greg

DogfighterZen

Well, i know i'm late, i finished it just 10 minutes ago and snapped a few pics so here it is...

If it's not eligible for the voting, i understand, rules are rules so, no problem here, i'm satisfied with how the build came out and that's what matters the most to me.
Big thank you to the mods for running this excellent GB and everyone who entered this, great stuff in such a short time, it's impressive and inspiring! :bow:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter