Here's one for Tophe

Started by The Rat, August 23, 2023, 07:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Double exposure at Pierre Elliot Trudeau Airport in Montreal.

Clipboard01
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

perttime

That looks so Tophe  :thumbsup:

We've been worried about him. He hasn't been here for almost a month, and we know he isn't well  :-\

Wardukw

Definitely a Tophe design..im gonna keep this in when our mate returns to us ..he better .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Vulcan7

Quote from: perttime on August 23, 2023, 09:50:09 PMThat looks so Tophe  :thumbsup:

We've been worried about him. He hasn't been here for almost a month, and we know he isn't well  :-\

I was hoping it was just that the whole France takes August off as holiday??
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Quote from: Vostoc7 on August 24, 2023, 02:45:20 AM
Quote from: perttime on August 23, 2023, 09:50:09 PMThat looks so Tophe  :thumbsup:

I was hoping it was just that the whole France takes August off as holiday??

That used to be so true.

Anyway I'll send a PM today.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Quote from: perttime on August 23, 2023, 09:50:09 PMWe've been worried about him. He hasn't been here for almost a month, and we know he isn't well  :-\

Really? Haven't been around much myself, so I haven't noticed. Hope everything is okay.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

kerick

Yeah I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago offering him some 1/144th kits and he hasn't replied. I'm concerned about him too. Does anyone know how to contact him by other means?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on August 24, 2023, 03:24:16 PMYeah I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago offering him some 1/144th kits and he hasn't replied. I'm concerned about him too. Does anyone know how to contact him by other means?

I'll give him a few days and then I'll try a few other ways.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

He is a very unique individual.  We can't lose him.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kerick

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 25, 2023, 12:16:55 AM
Quote from: kerick on August 24, 2023, 03:24:16 PMYeah I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago offering him some 1/144th kits and he hasn't replied. I'm concerned about him too. Does anyone know how to contact him by other means?

I'll give him a few days and then I'll try a few other ways.

Great! Thank you. Let's know what you find out.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on August 25, 2023, 05:58:06 AMHe is a very unique individual.  We can't lose him.

absolutely

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 25, 2023, 05:58:06 AMHe is a very unique individual.  We can't lose him.

Certainly, he's Tophe and you don't have to say anything else really.

kerick

I wonder if he was Facebook or Twitter or some other social media? I made a quick search on farcebook and no luck. It seems Tophe is not an unusual nickname in France.
Tophe the Wise

jcf

He's on Facebook under his full name Christophe Meunier, but he hasn't posted anything there since
last year. 

frank2056