F-53 Swordsdragon ideas

Started by thundereagle1997, November 07, 2022, 07:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundereagle1997

A modern day air superiority fighter based on the F-106 development of the F-16XL SU-15 MIG-21 J-35 JA-37 JAS-39 etc

Tophe

Just a question: in your imagination, when did such a fighter appear? 1975 like the F-16? 2000? 2025?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

thundereagle1997

July 4th 2040 a simple air to air fighter/long range interceptor  designed to slice rip and tear low observable aircraft into pieces with 2 internal 40mm raillcannons and 21 heat seeking & 21 radar seeking air to air missiles unguided air to air rockets & gun pods for hunting drones

Tophe

2040? Good: we have still 18 years to finalize the design before production! ;)  ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

thundereagle1997

The F-53 amphibious version was based of the Portsmouth Aviation's 2nd design of the Universal Long Range Fighter.
https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/seaplane-jetfighters.645/ 1st the primary intake is shut on the  ice snow sand swamps rivers oceans streams rough surfs volcanoes lava etc  but when it's on land & in the air it's open & to take off from land the secondary intakes are used. The ULRF has a retractable undercarriage mounted in the hull. The triangle in near  the primary intake is actually the ride control vanes used  for low level handling & hunting of enemy  bombers down low. Before anyone else asks the retractable ski undercarriage isn't the intake you're think of. The primary intakes  are actually  behind the ride control vanes which are the large triangle  & the intake ducts which prevent dust sand grass ice snow lava dirt etc via opening & closing to prevent said debris into the intake similar to the MiG-29 is the large square behind that triangle I just described to you & the other square containing  the 2 smaller triangles those are the primary intakes. If you can see the link I sent to you which is here ( https://www.deviantart.com/armoredryukenshi1984/art/F-53-Swordsdragon-view-N-A-954541956 ) you can see the diagram of the original F-53 & on the diagram you can see that the diagrams on both aircraft are the same ( except for the retractable ski undercarriage of the naval version which you took a photo of ). Before any one else asks yes the F-53 Swordsdragon (land & naval) has 2 vertical tails rather a single vertical tail which is designed to operate at higher angles of attack than a single vertical tail like the F-16.