Super Tomcat 21

Started by Spino, August 23, 2022, 01:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Must admit I still use Photobucket which was one of the first to start charging, but the monthly fee is fine by me (I also have all my family photos on there as back up) and it's easy to use.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

perttime

I find Flickr pretty easy, especially as the number of pics that I have is low enough for a free account.

But you can post attachments now. You have to select "PREVIEW" below the Quick Reply box. That also gives some more other options. I suppose it is best to attach pics that are not larger than necessary. A width of 900 or 1000 px is mostly enough.

Wardukw

Ahh photobucket..when the new owners decided to hold all your pics for ransom unless you payed that was all i needed in the decision making department and it didnt work out fpr them anyway with me as every single pic i had one there i still have on a dump drive and Flickr is far easier to use.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Don't use photobucket.  Anyone who bases their business model on extortion should not be encouraged.
Flickr is much better.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 31, 2022, 05:00:10 AMDon't use photobucket.  Anyone who bases their business model on extortion should not be encouraged.
Flickr is much better.

I know what you mean, but it's had at least two different sets of owners since then. Much more user friendly now I find. I had paid a year up front just before all the trouble you are talking about started and by the time my account was up for renewal the second set of new owners had settled in. The main reason I'm still with it though is because I'm comfortable with it and have a vague idea of what I'm doing.  ;)  Not sure I could deal with all that learning a new system malarkey again, not unless I really have to anyway.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Chris if the worst came about and ya had to dump the bucket flickr wouldnt mess ya up.
Computer savy i am not but thanks to the lads here it was super easy..even for a non techno wally like me .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Thanks mate, good to know  :thumbsup:

Spino

Maybe now it shows? You cannot view this attachment.

Dizzyfugu

Tightly packed, but the arrangement does not look unconclusive or overloaded.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spino

She's currently awaiting some paint, the supply of Model Master light ghost gray seems to have dried up.

Tomcatter

I kid you not I just bought the Tamiya kit and a slew of targeting pods with the aim of making this in mind and then stumbled on your post. Excited to see how yours pans out. My main concern is the LEX-what in God's name am I gonna make them out of?
If it doesn't trap on a boat or do... things related to boats, I probably won't like it.

Spino

Well here are some, these should show.

You cannot view this attachment.

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: zenrat on August 31, 2022, 05:00:10 AMDon't use photobucket.  Anyone who bases their business model on extortion should not be encouraged.
Flickr is much better.

But since ownership changed a while ago, they also changed to cutthroat methods and prices. I find it expensive, but am "caught" there due to the sheer mass of pics.  :-\  However, it is still the platform that serves my online presence activities best.

Spino

Quote from: Tomcatter on November 10, 2022, 09:07:27 PMI kid you not I just bought the Tamiya kit and a slew of targeting pods with the aim of making this in mind and then stumbled on your post. Excited to see how yours pans out. My main concern is the LEX-what in God's name am I gonna make them out of?
Mine were 3D printed, so I'm not sure what to say about that.