First ever eBay negative feedback

Started by PR19_Kit, May 28, 2022, 07:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

For the first time ever I had to give negative feedback to an eBay trader, mrdecalpaper. :(

I ordered a pack of clear and white decal paper from the above trader, whom I'd dealt with before and was quite satisfied. This time they said my order had been dispatched but after 10 days had still not arrived. I messaged them with no response and after a 2nd message they replied to say they were still, waiting for supplies! So how did they 'dispatch' them, eh?

I asked for my money back and for the order to be cancelled, and STILL had no response, so involved eBay in the issue and had a full refund, thank goodness.

Those guys are NOT on my Xmas card list for sure.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 28, 2022, 07:40:48 AM
This time they said my order had been dispatched but after 10 days had still not arrived. I messaged them with no response and after a 2nd message they replied to say they were still, waiting for supplies! So how did they 'dispatch' them, eh?

To say something is on it's way when it hasn't even gone is about as bad as it can get. Shame
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Sadly that sounds familiar.

I quite often have to explain to irate customers that the message they have from the seller of their goods saying "your item has been lodged with Australian Post" doesn't mean that it has been posted.
It actually means the seller has told AP they are going to send something and AP has issued them a tracking number.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 29, 2022, 04:41:12 AM

It actually means the seller has told AP they are going to send something and AP has issued them a tracking number.

I think that's started to occur in the UK as well.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.