Welcome to the 2022 Whiffie Awards Show

Started by TomZ, March 19, 2022, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

63cpe

:rolleyes:wahahah...this 2021 awardshow is the source for lots of extraordinary memories and intriguing rumours for years to come !

rickshaw

Oh dear, I have been sprung.  It was me, your honour, I did it.  I got the forklift into the ladies loo while everybody was distracted with events in the mens...   :wacko: :wacko:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

tc2324

An amazing show Tom, you have done an amazing job with this.  :thumbsup:
Will look forward to you making your mark on next years Awards show. :wacko:

And well done to all you winners and a very big thank you to you all for the honorary Whiffie, it really put a smile on my face today. ;D

Keep up the great work all....  ;)
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

AndrewF

Great work Tom and crew - a very inspiring showcase! And congratulations to all the winners, all well deserved  ;D

TomZ

I think our ceremony was very dignified indeed when compared to that other award show where people started hitting each other on stage.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

NARSES2

Quote from: TomZ on March 28, 2022, 01:27:26 AM
I think our ceremony was very dignified indeed when compared to that other award show where people started hitting each other on stage.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TomZ

I had exactly the same thoughts myself when I heard that on the news this morning  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

A quick stab with a scalpel would have been much more subtle...  :rolleyes:

CammNut

I have only just found this, so sorry - two Whiffies! I am beyond humbled. Thank you so much to the organizers, the voters and to all of you on this terrific forum for encouraging me to enjoy modeling again by casting off the yoke of reality and embracing imagination.