2021 Whiffie Awards Polls Closing Tonight at 8pm GMT

Started by tc2324, October 16, 2021, 07:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

Hi all,

Again apologies for the late polls and awards show this year but you now have 2 weeks to cast your votes with the Show premiering on 6th November. (Still awaiting Netflix to take up the broadcast rights for next year)  ;D 

Please note that the Top Gun Award isn`t listed this year, hopefully this will return next year.

Any issues or questions, please do get in touch.

See you all on the 6th November.  :thumbsup:

Regards,

The Academy
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Old Wombat

Thanks, heaps, TC! Your efforts are greatly appreciated! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Later:

Mind you, that was hard work & difficult choices had to be made! :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

perttime

It took me a while to cast my votes - and I did it pretty quickly on first impressions. It must have taken quite a while to put it all together.

(I thought it best to see all categories in one go, so I don't miss anything)

Rheged

Once again you have done great things for Whiffworld!!  You are now entitled to a brisk lie-down and a glass of the stimulant of your choice.

Voting was difficult enough, organising it must be a nightmare.  THANK YOU
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

kitbasher

Quote from: tc2324 on October 16, 2021, 07:10:01 AM
Hi all,

Again apologies for the late polls and awards show this year but you now have 2 weeks to cast your votes with the Show premiering on 6th November. (Still awaiting Netflix to take up the broadcast rights for next year)  ;D 

Please note that the Top Gun Award isn`t listed this year, hopefully this will return next year.

Any issues or questions, please do get in touch.

See you all on the 6th November.  :thumbsup:

Regards,

The Academy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

All done with voting and once again there were hard choices to make. Congrats to all the nominees, another year of very good work and ideas in there.
Thanks for setting it up, tc!   :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Steel Penguin

Thank you for the set up, and organising everything  :thumbsup:

voted and even though I say it every time..   the stuff that is shown on here is awesome, and a big inspiration.  :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Pellson

So many hard choices! And so much inspiration!

Most impressive is, however, the setting up of the voting in all categories. What an achievement!  :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Dizzyfugu

Oh, thanks a lot for setting the voting up (again)!  :thumbsup: Highly appreciated, just got to have a look and then find no sleep because of the choices to make...

kerick

Second to what everyone has said about setting all this up. I wouldn't know where to start. Big thanks from me!
Also the quality seems to get better every year! The choices were really tough. Can we have a "vote for all" button?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

Thank you very much for putting that all together TC.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Spey_Phantom

like i say every year, it gets harder and harder to choose a winner, they all look amazingly good.  :thumbsup:
thats for setting up the votes, TC.

now i just need to find a dress..euh TUX for the awardshow  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Pellson

Quote from: Nils on October 19, 2021, 10:18:51 AM
like i say every year, it gets harder and harder to choose a winner, they all look amazingly good.  :thumbsup:
thats for setting up the votes, TC.

now i just need to find a dress..euh TUX for the awardshow  :mellow:

Don't worry, Nils. We're all equals here, CIS or LGTBQ.  And a nice dress is always a nice dress..;)
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!