Wanted....spinner n prop

Started by Army of One, July 30, 2021, 04:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Hi....would anyone have a spare spinner and five blade prop, parts B7 and A21 in the kit, suitable for a 1/72 spitfire mk22 please. I stashed the parts n clear parts but can't find them. Airfix have supplied the clear parts but don't have the prop n spinner.....many thanks.... 👍
Happy to pay n postage....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

Quote from: Army of One on July 30, 2021, 04:09:59 PM
Hi....would anyone have a spare spinner and five blade prop, parts B7 and A21 in the kit, suitable for a 1/72 spitfire mk22 please. I stashed the parts n clear parts but can't find them. Airfix have supplied the clear parts but don't have the prop n spinner.....many thanks.... 👍
Happy to pay n postage....

From which kit and for what?

If it's Airfix and your missing parts have you tried their parts service?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Thought I did mate, but I've a few contra-props and spinners but no 5 bladed ones
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Chris.....cheers

Gondor....Airfix 1/72 mk22 and as I said, tried the spares.....got the clear parts OK but app didn't have the others....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Happy for a resin copy if anyone has the skills.....  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

63cpe

Have resin prop and spinner (and nacelle for Spitfire Mk 22) available. PM for info.

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe

Army of One

Quote from: 63cpe on August 01, 2021, 10:35:45 AM
Have resin prop and spinner (and nacelle for Spitfire Mk 22) available. PM for info.

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe

Fantastic..... PM sent
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!