Remote control sales

Started by PR19_Kit, May 05, 2021, 12:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

A non-modelling friend of mine has a !/32 Monogram Blue Thunder kit, and a 1/24 AMT 'Riptide' series 1960 Corvette that she really wonders why she got in the first place.  ;D

So I've been 'contracted' for the re-sale job for them.

Anyone interested in either or both, please make me an offer?

And please remember that I'm in the UK so postage may be an issue for 'foreign' sales.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

The 'vette is 1/25.  It's been around forever, is a seven in one kit and contains a driver figure.  Thats assuming they didn't close off any sprue gates for the Riptide reboxing.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Ah, OK.

I didn't look at it too closely and I think it's still in it's factory sealing.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

It's not a bad kit but tends to be undersold in it's later releases - the box art neglecting to mention the number of options in the box.
I've got one which may well be built with rust holed bodywork to see who is paying attention.   ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on May 07, 2021, 04:52:34 AM
It's not a bad kit but tends to be undersold in it's later releases - the box art neglecting to mention the number of options in the box.
I've got one which may well be built with rust holed bodywork to see who is paying attention.   ;D

Rusted out fiberglass.  What a concept. :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

nighthunter

Quote from: scooter on May 07, 2021, 05:25:36 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 07, 2021, 04:52:34 AM

Rusted out fiberglass.  What a concept. :wacko:
Sounds like a Job for Fuzz and Tim at Car SOS
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*