Scooter's Randomness - The Group Build TOC

Started by scooter, February 17, 2021, 07:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Plans include poking fun at Ye Auld Space Command Force Security Forces, not another Dick Wolf Law and Order Spin off, someone who makes pronouncements of not quiet being dead yet (but their patient is not at all well), and perhaps something involving a large sea creature and puddle pirates.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Scotaidh

As I'm sure you know, each branch of the military has an annual ball – the Navy Ball, the Air Force Ball, and so on.

In reference to "Ye Auld Space Force Security Forces", it makes me laugh to know that there will be "Space Balls."
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

scooter

Quote from: kerick on February 21, 2021, 01:59:02 PM
Will they be big balls?

Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, they will no longer be big, nor held every night. :wacko:
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

Scotaidh

Quote from: scooter on February 21, 2021, 02:29:51 PM
Quote from: kerick on February 21, 2021, 01:59:02 PM
Will they be big balls?

Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, they will no longer be big, nor held every night. :wacko:

They might be the biggest balls of them all - after all, they've got the space.  ;)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

scooter

The RNLI Airwing:
Shorts Sunderland MkV (Post WWII)

Avro Shackleton MR.2A (Cold War)

HS Nimrod MR.2 (Late/Post-Cold War)

BAE\Kawasaki Amphirite MR.1 (2020's +)
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx