Coventry Show 2021 *CANCELLED*

Started by Nick, January 13, 2021, 04:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Coventry & Warwickshire IPMS Show 2021
Midland Air Museum
Sunday 1st August
10am - 4pm

Paul Redfern has announced on Facebook that clubs and traders wishing to attend this show need to apply via the club email.

NARSES2

27th June ? Possible I suppose, something to look forward to  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Even thou I am a member of Coventry & Warwickshire, im not convinced this will be able to go ahead.

I'll be happy to be proved wrong thou.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

kitbasher

Scope for socially-distanced SIG meeting (to replace the one that was mooted late-2020)?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Howard of Effingham

I am pleased this announcement has been made. Glad it has been because it gives me something to look forward to and for the first time in months a build date that can be targeted.  :thumbsup:
Keeper of George the Cat.

Freightdog862

I've asked for two tables, hoping the show can go ahead if the vaccination roll out continues.

Colin

Martin H

Quote from: Martin H on January 14, 2021, 04:01:40 AM
Even thou I am a member of Coventry & Warwickshire, im not convinced this will be able to go ahead.

I'll be happy to be proved wrong thou.
Well, ive just had two emails, one as a club member and one as an exhibitor. The show date has been changed. Its now penciled in for the 1st of August.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Cheers Martin. Should be able to make that  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

I've amended my original post with the new date. I might even be able to attend this one.  ;D

NARSES2

Checked diary and that's clear, just need to check hotels nearer the date

Gondor

No idea but would like to go, all depends on what's happening with her mother  :banghead:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Fingers crossed for announcement on Monday. I've a feeling the Government are preparing the ground (Cabinet Office leaks, unofficial sources etc) for a two/four week extension of the 21st June relaxation date. If they do, especially four weeks, could make this tight.