Vickers Wellington

Started by kitbasher, July 01, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Now, if you'd put a Wellington Bristol Pegasus Mark XVIII engine on the nose in place of the Wellesley's Pegasus XX (How did the XVIII end up with more power than the XX?) you'd have built my Vickers Welleslington concept!

Very nicely done, sir! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TheChronicOne

Very good!!!  Came out a winner for sure if you ask me!
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

That's a lovely piece of work!  :thumbsup:

comrade harps

That is really nice  <_<  :wub:  :thumbsup:
Whatever.

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

comrade harps

Just curious, what are the upper surface colours? I'm not sure if I'm looking at grey and green or grey  green and dark grey or if there's brown, dark grey and green?
Whatever.

kitbasher

Quote from: comrade harps on November 20, 2019, 03:50:04 PM
Just curious, what are the upper surface colours? I'm not sure if I'm looking at grey and green or grey  green and dark grey or if there's brown, dark grey and green?

Dark Earth/Dark Green uppers, Aluminium undersides, comrade.  The camouflage pattern is that applied by the RAF to twin-engined aircraft and the colours and national markings are those applied to Ansons in 1940.  Will post up a pic showing the real MW-F later.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

comrade harps

Quote from: kitbasher on November 20, 2019, 11:18:06 PM
Quote from: comrade harps on November 20, 2019, 03:50:04 PM

Dark Earth/Dark Green uppers, Aluminium undersides, comrade.  The camouflage pattern is that applied by the RAF to twin-engined aircraft and the colours and national markings are those applied to Ansons in 1940.  Will post up a pic showing the real MW-F later.

That makes sense. Thanks:)
Whatever.