The Flying Machines of Unconventional Means GB - Discussion

Started by NARSES2, February 24, 2019, 06:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

It's all done and dusted now Brian, even for those who live in Adelaide, sorry.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2019, 02:38:39 AM
It's all done and dusted now Brian, even for those who live in Adelaide, sorry.  ;D

Damn!  And I had a real cracker ready to go!   :banghead: :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

You could still build it, and it might even be nominated for a Whiffie, you never know.  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2019, 08:59:08 AM
You could still build it, and it might even be nominated for a Whiffie, you never know.  ;)

Nope, no, now you've destroyed my mojo.  You beast!  :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

McColm

Due to a few started builds before this Group Build was nominated,  I'm ruling myself out  of this project but here are a few ideas for your Whiffers; adding the engines from a  B-52 to the  Trident airliner- the 5 engined version.  A  triple engined Avro Shackleton  or twin turboprops/ turbofaned  engines.  The Boeing  SST airliner  with the engines from an Airfix 1/144 BAC Concorde.  :banghead:

Weaver

Quote from: McColm on July 05, 2019, 07:07:42 PM
Due to a few started builds before this Group Build was nominated,  I'm ruling myself out  of this project but here are a few ideas for your Whiffers; adding the engines from a  B-52 to the  Trident airliner- the 5 engined version.  A  triple engined Avro Shackleton  or twin turboprops/ turbofaned  engines.  The Boeing  SST airliner  with the engines from an Airfix 1/144 BAC Concorde.  :banghead:

If you meant to post this on the Engines More Or Less GB thread, then you've put it on the wrong one - sorry.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '