avatar_NARSES2

The Flying Machines of Unconventional Means GB - Discussion

Started by NARSES2, February 24, 2019, 06:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

It's all done and dusted now Brian, even for those who live in Adelaide, sorry.  ;D
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2019, 02:38:39 AM
It's all done and dusted now Brian, even for those who live in Adelaide, sorry.  ;D

Damn!  And I had a real cracker ready to go!   :banghead: :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

You could still build it, and it might even be nominated for a Whiffie, you never know.  ;)
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2019, 08:59:08 AM
You could still build it, and it might even be nominated for a Whiffie, you never know.  ;)

Nope, no, now you've destroyed my mojo.  You beast!  :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

McColm

Due to a few started builds before this Group Build was nominated,  I'm ruling myself out  of this project but here are a few ideas for your Whiffers; adding the engines from a  B-52 to the  Trident airliner- the 5 engined version.  A  triple engined Avro Shackleton  or twin turboprops/ turbofaned  engines.  The Boeing  SST airliner  with the engines from an Airfix 1/144 BAC Concorde.  :banghead:

Weaver

Quote from: McColm on July 05, 2019, 07:07:42 PM
Due to a few started builds before this Group Build was nominated,  I'm ruling myself out  of this project but here are a few ideas for your Whiffers; adding the engines from a  B-52 to the  Trident airliner- the 5 engined version.  A  triple engined Avro Shackleton  or twin turboprops/ turbofaned  engines.  The Boeing  SST airliner  with the engines from an Airfix 1/144 BAC Concorde.  :banghead:

If you meant to post this on the Engines More Or Less GB thread, then you've put it on the wrong one - sorry.
"We thank you, but this diversion is not true. Things never happened thus."

"Oh, but it IS true. Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are
the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman