WTF Airfix meteor F8 in 1/72

Started by Army of One, December 12, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Hi....does anyone have the boxing 03076 of the Airfix Meteor F8 going cheap....? The one with the silver KoZD markings please.....? After 2 or 3 if poss....or even any same scale FR9's......many thanks....AoO
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

The Wooksta!

I *think* I've an Xtrakit boxing somewhere that I was intending to get shot of.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Army of One

That would be fantastic.....pm me details of price n how to pay n I'll send my address....that is if you have got one/find it  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Bungle

I have a Meteor shoewer....  :banghead:

I've got a Merlin Mk.8, an Xtrakit Mk.8 (plus one on ebay at the moment), 2 Airfix Mk.3 + 2 Aeroclub Mk.8 conversions for said Airfix.

Also  banging around are a couple of  Xtrakit T.Mk7s, a Frog Mk.4 and an Aeroclub T.Mk.8 Conversion.  (also there are a Tamiya Mk.3 and a Classic Airframes FR.9 in 1/48th scale like the others seeking new homes / Christmas stockings)

Any use ?
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

kitnut617

Quote from: Bungle on December 13, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

I've got a Merlin Mk.8, an Xtrakit Mk.8 (plus one on ebay at the moment), 2 Airfix Mk.3 + 2 Aeroclub Mk.8 conversions for said Airfix.

Also  banging around are a couple of  Xtrakit T.Mk7s, a Frog Mk.4 and an Aeroclub T.Mk.8 Conversion.  (also there are a Tamiya Mk.3 and a Classic Airframes FR.9 in 1/48th scale like the others seeking new homes / Christmas stockings)

Any use ?

All you need to complete that is a Dragon Mk.I (and a lovely kit it is too)  I have a whole caboodle of Meteor kits two, including an Aeroclub T.7 and Mk.8 full kits, Aeroclub FR.9 & 10 conversions
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Army of One

Any use ?

PM sent
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

major

Any use ?

Finding evilbay very annoying at the moment.
I have several of the fine people here in my saved sellers, which i check in on every so often, and get zero results.
Checked in on Mr. Bungle this evening, and apparently has no items for sale! :banghead:
From what I can gather, its happening quite a lot recently, to a lot of people.
anyone else here noticed?
Sorry AoO for drifting of topic! :thumbsup:

Cheers... Ray

Army of One

No apology needed.....as long as I get a couple of meteors.... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Any use ?

PM'd you again....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Quote from: The Wooksta! on December 12, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
I *think* I've an Xtrakit boxing somewhere that I was intending to get shot of.

Still interested if you want rid......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!