Lockheed Shooting Star Mk.3

Started by nighthunter, August 07, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nighthunter

So, my cat managed to fall on my Shrike and break one of the attached fuselage wing struts.

Onto new projects.

First up is my "ancient" Airfix 1/72 P/F-80 Shooting Star, in RRAF service as a fighter-bomber. In this universe, the US and UK agree to assist in ceasing the spread of Communism in Africa, and to assist former colonial countries in Independence and setting up governments.

This will be a RRAF Lockheed Shooting Star Mk.3.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Old Wombat

You think the cat fell? :unsure:

Man, are you a sucker! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

She's a clutz, she falls off the window sill every so often. She's fine, the model is mostly fine except for that part. Might improvise with it, might not.

NARSES2

Quote from: nighthunter on August 09, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
She's a clutz, she falls off the window sill every so often. She's fine,

Friends had a cat that used to drop off on the windowsill and then "drop off"  ;D Proved the old adage that cat's always land on their feet is wrong a few times  ;) If you've ever seen how quick a cat's expression can change from "what the ...." to "Just testing to see if you were all awake, I meant that people" it's amazing.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

So, just picked up some brown paint and decided to change it up a bit, with a Royal Rhodesian Air Force Shooting Star, fighting those dastardly Commie insurgents.

zenrat

Quote from: nighthunter on August 15, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
...fighting dirty Commie insurgents.

So some kind of "smelling" equipment is in order to sniff them out?  :unsure:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nighthunter

Quote from: zenrat on August 16, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Quote from: nighthunter on August 15, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
...fighting dirty Commie insurgents.

So some kind of "smelling" equipment is in order to sniff them out?  :unsure:
Lol!