2018 One Week Build - Discussion Thread

Started by NARSES2, June 06, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Doing a flying wing jet that rams bombers. If I finish that, I might try a second build with a P-47 painted like a cow.
-Sprues McDuck-

sandiego89

Victim kit selected.  Night fighter that needs a bit of a boost....
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

My kit is selected, just a re-paint but it's a fairly complicated scheme so that's my excuse.  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

kitbasher

Moderator here.  I'll set up the vote as soon as I can after 1WGB18 closes.  Will be relying on a friend's wifi whilst away from home so bear with me if it isn't done first thing the Monday after the GB closes, especially as i will be reliant on 4G and public library/coffee shop library during voting week!  Will remind myself of the vote setting up procedure this week; the vote will shut down after a set period but a quick look suggests it can't be automatically open.  More to follow.....

Meanwhile enjoy the GB.  I won't be entering - have you not seen how many GBs entries I still haven't finished?? - so will be totally neutral.

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

More or less at the half way point, chums.  Hope the building is going well - and of course the fun!
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

kitbasher

Well done to all who finished and posted up their builds.  Tough call is a 1WGB, I've failed miserably in the past to meet the deadline.  Anyway, poll will be set up later today.

Dave