Hasegawa 1/72 F-20 Tigershark. Comic book fighter. FINISHED.

Started by CSMO, November 21, 2016, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSMO

I don't normally build kerosene burners as I like real airplanes with propellers but this kit offers several easy "What-if?" possibilities.

Northrop built 2 F-20s. No real world air forces wanted to buy them. They went instead to a bunch of comic book heroes.

I was gonna do a Captain Scarlet build but the Airfix decals didn't fit this airframe.

More later.

Adios, Larry.

"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

TheChronicOne

Works for me. I love the whole F-5 line of craft.  Good luck!
-Sprues McDuck-

kerick

Carry on!
I have one of these in the POC in the basement. I'll be watching to see what you come up with.
Does the modern Cpt America have a regular jet ride?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

TheChronicOne

Quote from: kerick on November 22, 2016, 07:32:47 PM
Carry on!
I have one of these in the POC in the basement. I'll be watching to see what you come up with.
Oooh... I like the sound of this..  ;)
-Sprues McDuck-

strobez

Thanks!

Greg

Captain Canada

I love the whole F-5 family myself. Look forward to seeing what it ends up as !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Quote from: Flyer on November 22, 2016, 11:34:47 PM
Quote from: kerick on November 22, 2016, 07:32:47 PM

Captain America scheme would look good. :thumbsup:

But how about doing it up bright red and black for Robin so he can keep up with and back up the Batjet?

Or Nightwing?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

CSMO

On her wheels Fiddly bits attached. Paint and decals next week when I return home from a family reunion.

More later.

Adios, Larry.

"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

CSMO

The comic book Blackhawks are fling into the New Millennium. Built totally OOB.

Brush-painted Testors Gloss Red and Silver.

Blackhawks decals by Blue Rider.

Adios,Larry.

TheChronicOne

Now we're talkin'!  Home run, dude!! I totally dig it.   ;D ;D    :drink: :cheers: :party:

Never knew the 20 had a tail hook.
-Sprues McDuck-

Cobra

This is a Superb Build :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Glad You picked the Blackhawks, i was Wondering if Someone would go with em. Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan