An introduction of sorts....

Started by Raiden242, October 10, 2016, 01:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiden242

New to the "What -if" forum, so I would drop in and say "hello". I have an interest in off the mainstream topics, what-if/fantasy aircraft, and things different. (This seems to be the place for it...) As well as modeling, I do artwork as well, so I may share some concepts from time to time.

If no one objects to me mentioning this, there is a contest over on the Arawasi blog. The subject is what-if and fantasy Japanese aircraft, and I thought it might be of interest to some here. Information here: http://arawasi-wildeagles.blogspot.jp/2016/10/japanese-aircraft-online-model-contest.html

Thanks!
D. Chouinard

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Different is what it's all about around here, have fun! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Librarian

Now that could be fun...I've had some ideas of whif-46 Japanese aircraft recently. Might sally forth.....

TheChronicOne

Hello there!!!

Welcome aboard! You're going to have fun, here.   :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

Raiden242

Thank you!

I have some crazy ideas and cunning plans that might apply here.   ;D

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Welcome to the site ! Looking forward to seeing some of your models and artwork.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Old Wombat

Cunning plans and crazy ideas! :o

Yup, this is the place for you! ;D

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

comrade harps

Quote from: Raiden242 on October 10, 2016, 06:16:24 PM
Thank you!

I have some crazy ideas and cunning plans that might apply here.   ;D

We like cunning plans.

Also, as my Eastern Front 1941: Pt.6 is a Japanese whiff (of sorts), I might follow up with that WildEagles whiffing you linked to. Thanks and welcome to the whiffiest place on the web.
Whatever.

Geoff

Dizzyfugu

Breaking News!
I revive this thread for a short notice: I took part in the last Arawasi (whif) model contest, and the submitted Ki-104 kitbash turned out to be one of the two winners!  ;D

http://arawasi-wildeagles.blogspot.de/

There are two more contests on the horizon (civil aviation and Ki-43), so, if anyone else is interested...

Librarian

Congrats :thumbsup:. Completely forget about that...that was the reason I built the Japanese Skyraider. Like the Belgian Raiden too.

loupgarou

Congratulations, Dizzy!
You're famous the (what-if) world over. :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.