New Secret Projects Book

Started by Green Dragon, February 02, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

Had the Italian one bookmarked on the Crecy site, just leads to a blank page now.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

NARSES2

Quote from: Green Dragon on August 19, 2021, 01:44:16 PM
Had the Italian one bookmarked on the Crecy site, just leads to a blank page now.

Paul Harrison

Same here Paul
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

I'm looking forward to the French Spaceplane book, especially since it covers other European projects. I'm looking forward to see what it says on HOTOL although I feel that it needs it's own book.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

martinbayer

Quote from: Mossie on August 20, 2021, 08:39:39 AM
I'm looking forward to the French Spaceplane book, especially since it covers other European projects. I'm looking forward to see what it says on HOTOL although I feel that it needs it's own book.
I's got about 8 pages on HOTOL and Interim HOTOL, but not really anything I hadn't seen before. (But then again, I used to closely follow activities in the RLV/Spaceplane sector professionally back in the day. Actually, some of my work I did on the FSSC-5 and FSSC-16 concepts in the FESTIP program is shown on pages 220 through 222 ;D). A standalone book on HOTOL as well as Skylon would however be welcome indeed.
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Nick

I really want to look at Teach For The Sky which had a release date of 31 July. Has anyone seen it out there yet?

Mossie

I was looking at Crecy's website earlier today and it still says 31st July unfortunately.  :-\
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Nick

Quote from: Mossie on August 24, 2021, 10:56:55 AM
I was looking at Crecy's website earlier today and it still says 31st July unfortunately.  :-\

It'll probably be released in November at Telford  :wacko: