A400M

Started by Captain Canada, October 17, 2015, 12:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

First time in a long time that something I see in my minds eye is what I see in my open eye.You cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

zenrat

How does she handle cap'n?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Coming along nicely  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

KiwiZac

Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

AeroplaneDriver

Oh man, that looks good.  Very impressive.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Tophe

Quote from: kitnut617 on October 20, 2022, 07:36:54 AMa jet powered A400, using all the leftover bits from two A400 boxes. In 1/72 of course  ;)  I was planning a stretched fuselage for it too.
With two A400 boxes, a twin A400Z zwilling would also have been possible, and nice, and crazy like we love... ;)  :unsure:  ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Bloody nice job Capitano   ;D  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

Really nice! Paint came out great!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

Nice! The green suits the grizzyl well, and it looks much more intersting than the usual all-grey livery.  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on November 15, 2022, 07:08:21 AM........... and it looks much more intersting than the usual all-grey livery.  :thumbsup:

Isn't THAT the truth!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Quote from: zenrat on October 29, 2022, 03:58:29 AMHow does she handle cap'n?

Not bad ! Not as exciting as I'd thought, but she gets up and goes  ! Cheers
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

That's a real looker!  :wub:  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

killnoizer

Watching this birds many times a year, we live near the german headquarter of the fleet , more than 20 of them are always on the base near Hannover in Germany and flying daily over our house . Love them so much ! Green is cool .
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Pellson

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 28, 2022, 08:55:59 PMFirst time in a long time that something I see in my minds eye is what I see in my open eye.You cannot view this attachment.

Nice!!  :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!