TWO WEEKS TO GO

Started by NARSES2, July 16, 2014, 07:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Chris - is it considered cheating if I get the build done - painted, decalled, photographed - and subsequently (i.e. past the deadline) update when the stores are done and attached?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

I wouldn't think so. Chris already asked to let him know your time line and he could adjust or add to the final thread later.

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on July 30, 2014, 08:26:29 AM
Chris - is it considered cheating if I get the build done - painted, decalled, photographed - and subsequently (i.e. past the deadline) update when the stores are done and attached?

Not at all Dave. Just consider her as before and after load out
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2014, 06:32:46 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on July 30, 2014, 08:26:29 AM

Not at all Dave. Just consider her as before and after load out

That was the cunning plan, Captain Blackadder sir.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

I should have her up on her feet tonite and good enough for the 'official' finish, but I'd like to add some bits over the weekend if I get time.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

The build is officially finished but I won't get around to preparing the "final thread" until middle of next week or so
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Slight delay, busy week  :cheers:

I'll be pulling this all together over the weekend

Chris

McGreig

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 06, 2014, 06:46:01 AM
I'll be pulling this all together over the weekend
Chris

Float Spitfire & Yak-3 now finished and photographed. Should get photos loaded this evening, barring computer problems - my computer has taken to switching itself off because of overheating. (Although local computer tech thinks it's the AC adapter that's the problem, not the actual computer. So I now have to order a new adapter, assuming the computer stays on long enough to let me do it - - -  :rolleyes:)

NARSES2

OK mate.

I was going to pull the final thread together today. I'll do it Sunday afternoon now

Chris