My stash just grew again (2013)

Started by Army of One, December 31, 2012, 01:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Tried to start it for last few years but been beaten....off to bed now as up at 4am for work, keeping London safe an doing a little bit of modelling as well.... ;D

A new 'My stash has grown thread'.....if this annoys anyone....sorry...
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Well it's not been added to the stash yet but I'm tempted by the Cyber Hobby "Val". I know it's a stupid price but I do have some MZ vouchers - oh the dilemma. We need an "Agony Aunt" section  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

weve already got one, run by you lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Army of One

Chris......wait a few days n see what comes up in the sale.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 01, 2013, 03:13:39 AM
Well it's not been added to the stash yet but I'm tempted by the Cyber Hobby "Val". I know it's a stupid price but I do have some MZ vouchers - oh the dilemma. We need an "Agony Aunt" section  :-\

I think TAHS has some Fujimi Vals (10% IPMS discount there too). Work on my Airfix Val needs to continue if I'm to get it done this year!
It'll be interesting to see what new offers MZ has.  I was given a Dragon Meteor I at Crimbo. I think I'll build that to replace my old Airfix F.III conversion that I'll further covert to a Trent Meteor.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Army of One

I was told of a few things from Revell....1/48 F5, 1/72 Sea King.....some armour kits but wasn't told what....oh....some Revell 1/72 Luft '46 stuff as well I think he said....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Steel Penguin

imprint  aavp 7a1  in 1:56 belated crismas pres from my youngest brother. ( he got wargames stuff from me as well)
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

lancer

Brought yesterday. From readings MZ's 50% sale Hasegawa JU88 G6 nightfighter, and an airfix Seahawk starter set.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

nothing this year as yet, but the last kits bought in 2012 were....

1/35 tamiya german armoured car [similiar to the one in the airfix 1/76 german recce set]

1/72 zvezda Mil-Mil 8 helo and it has to be said a very nice kit indeed.

'appy new wiffin' year to one and all.

do yer all  realise its less than three weeks to the bolton show!!!  :tank: :tornado: :dalek: :wub:
Keeper of George the Cat.

Dizzyfugu

An Airfix A-4B/P in 1:72 - considering an AĆ©ronavale livery, in case the Etendard IVM did not make it...

pyro-manic

Ooh, in the overall dark blue? That'll look sharp! :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Dizzyfugu

Almost - I consider a white belly with dark grey-blue upper sides, just like the Etendard IVM. All-blue would be an option, too, though.

The Wooksta!

Popped into Modelzone to see what they had in their sale. To say I was underwhelmed would be an overstatement...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 03, 2013, 06:06:44 AM
Almost - I consider a white belly with dark grey-blue upper sides, just like the Etendard IVM.

That would look gorgeous  :thumbsup: