pedrospe J-17 AND J-18

Started by pedrospe, January 22, 2011, 06:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedrospe

Hi everyone, this time i´m posting two models based on chinese projects, the first one, the j-17 is a lightweight fighter,and the second one is a heavy fighter/attack aircraft equivalent to the j-14, i hope you like them.

J-17 AIRCRAFT

[/img]

J-18 AIRCRAFT

[/img]

best regards

pedro

Taiidantomcat

What are the odd of us getting a "group photo" of all your creations? I love both of these Really cool looking the J-17s FSW looks awesome  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

chrisonord

Yet again your creations astound me Pedro, I really do think you should find someone to sat these in resin and sell them as kits, as you are onto a winner with these for sure.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Joe C-P

Pedro,

Find work! Well built and inventive.

:thumbsup:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

pedrospe

thanks a lot everyone ,and taiidantomcat i will try to take a "group photo" of some of my models , since they are a lot ,it would be really hard to take a picture of all of them, and chris, i would gladly accept any job offer as a kit builder, since this is something that i really enjoy doing.

best regards

pedro

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™

Hobbes

Hm, lots of Chinese moles in the JSF project, I see  ;D

Nice work!