Aeroplanedriver's Stash Reduction GB?

Started by AeroplaneDriver, October 25, 2010, 07:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cliffy B

Still waiting as well.  Hope the mail man hasn't lost it.
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

AeroplaneDriver

Hey guys!  Sorry for the delay....been away a lot lately, and work has been nuts...kits are inbound!! 

Rules being worked up too...how long you guys want to work on this?

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

philp

How did I miss this thread.  Oh well, will just have to see what you all come up with.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

AeroplaneDriver

Phil if you want in I'll send another out...still got four of the damn things in the stash! 

PM your address...

thedarkmaster

Quote.how long you guys want to work on this?

Every one surely knows the speed i work at so it's bestthat someone else picks the length  ;D ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Cliffy B

I've got a big project I'm working on right now that will be a Christmas present for my father so I'm not sure how much time I'll have between now and then.  *Looks at the calendar*  That's only a little over a month away.....I need to get crackin'. 

By the time the post office delivers all of them November will only have a week or so left so December 1 can probably be the start date and either mid Jan or Feb 1 can be the end date.  Just thinking out loud.

So what are these "rules" you've written up hmmmmm?  ;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Doc Yo

On the one hand, its a simple enough kit, on the other hand, I'm hip-deep in builds for a contest ( Starship Modeler's Starfighters contest ) and may be committing to finishing another project first...Can I suggest
sometime in February?

Old Wombat

Quote from: Doc Yo on November 16, 2010, 10:20:57 AM
On the one hand, its a simple enough kit, on the other hand, I'm hip-deep in builds for a contest ( Starship Modeler's Starfighters contest ) and may be committing to finishing another project first...Can I suggest
sometime in February?
Gadzooks! "Hip-deep" the somewhat evil & mildly deranged Doctor says? Yet here's me struggling to get ONE build done for the Starfighter Contest (or for anything, for that matter)! :banghead:

I look forward to seeing where you folks go with these over the next 2 or 3 months. :smiley:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

philp

I personally would rather start as soon as it shows up.  Need to finish something else this year and already have the decals.

But, I have a hard time meeting deadlines (fact that I have only finished one GB on time, ever).  Also, if I have to wait till a later date to start, something else may come up.  No problem setting a date but let the build start upon receipt.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Army of One

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on November 15, 2010, 07:14:05 PM
Phil if you want in I'll send another out...still got four of the damn things in the stash! 

PM your address...

Howdo......if you still want takers and will post to UK I will happily make one up......got a couple of ideas in mind at the mo......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

puddingwrestler

I'll start it when it gets here and finish it when I finish it. Say a month?
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

AeroplaneDriver

Since this will be an 'unofficial' GB, you guys can start when you want.  It's a nice kit, but not many parts, and it looks like it will go together with little if any PSR, so how about we set a tentative finish date of Feb 1st?

That work for you guys?

Doc Yo

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

thedarkmaster

and me.........do we have an idea of an ETA yet ?
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz