Just Inspiration: Assorted Schemes

Started by ysi_maniac, September 30, 2010, 11:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Love this one
Will die without understanding this world.

zenrat

A spot of necromancy...

Mrs z's blouse.  I reckon it would look great on a 60's jet.  A big one like a B57 or 66.
20180107_232246 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Dizzyfugu

...and in Estonia they like seem to like the colors:

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

I assume that's the same tree as you photographed the poodle alongside ?

We have a tree in the UK (Plain Tree ?) which is very similar in the way it sheds bark
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Reminds me of a wall locally that's cover with different lichens, something like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=lichen+statue&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi7zPiApuvfAhW0sHEKHZbtBSoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=631#imgrc=X7DAzmRqdGCOdM

Going back to blouses, I'm sat across from a lady wearing a dress with circular patterns that reminds me of Barclay camouflage.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

zenrat

Fred

PR19_Kit

I can just see that rumbling down into the Wannsee.  :thumbsup: ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit