Lockheed Martin AGM.158 JASSM

Started by TsrJoe, September 29, 2010, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

does anyone make a Lockheed Martin AGM.158 JASSM in 1/72 scale ?
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

RAAF. F.18C trials ...

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Hobbes

TsrJoe

cool, many thanks, ill keep an eye out for that one, seems to be the only one of the current stand off NATO. weapons not yet covered in model form in 1/72, all the others being in various weapons sets and kits  :thumbsup:

rickshaw

Quote from: TsrJoe on September 29, 2010, 12:52:47 PM
RAAF. F.18C trials ...

Errr, I rather doubt it was F/A-18C trials by the RAAF as the RAAF has never flown  F/A-18Cs.  Now, if it was As or Bs or Es or Fs...
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Maverick

The photo shows that the RAAF birds are A models that have been upgraded.  These upgrades gave the RAAF aircraft capablities not dissimilar to the C model.  The wing fence that can be seen in the photo is indicative of the upgrade and could easily be confused with a C model machine. 

As for E model Super Bugs, there have been none delivered or planned to do so, the F model being the newest variant.  Those differences are quite a bit more apparent with the machines differing in the number of seats they have.

Regards,

Mav

GTX

Quote from: Maverick on October 03, 2010, 03:43:45 AM
As for E model Super Bugs, there have been none delivered or planned to do so, the F model being the newest variant.  Those differences are quite a bit more apparent with the machines differing in the number of seats they have.

All hail the God of Frustration!!!