RAF aggressor force Harrier Gr.7/9

Started by JJC, February 01, 2010, 08:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

ok, this is just an idea at the moment but what about an RAF harrier in arctic aggressor colours like the scheme on the link below:

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=TB48158

comments ideas etc welcome, i really would like your IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP THE VULCAN FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

nev

TBH, I much prefer the RAFs current winter camo.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

JJC

JJC

PR19_Kit

Quote from: JJC on February 01, 2010, 10:48:53 AM
have Gr.7/9s ever wore this scheme?

No, but what's that to do with the price of bread?  :lol: ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

tc2324

Quote from: JJC on February 01, 2010, 10:29:33 AM
somebody think of A BACKSTORY?

Plenty of stuff you can make up. Harrier force sent to Alaska due to Russian invasion threat or last RAF Harrier Sqn becomes an aggressor unit and sent to Norway for ACM. Up to you really?

IMPO I think it a bit more probable that a USMC AV-8B would be a better subject for that camo scheme.
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

kitnut617

I find that whenever I do a project I don't start off with a backstory, it develops as I get into the build.  But you have a neat idea so give it a go yourself, remember you won't get shot down on this site   :lol:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

JJC

ok thanks, what about if the US asked the RAF to send a group of there best pilots to fly with the american aggressors?