The Idea bank

Started by Jeffry Fontaine, October 03, 2009, 09:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffry Fontaine

As stated in the title and description for this new child board of the general modeling discussion forum. 

The intention is to consolidate discussion topics on suggested projects, ideas for projects, or concepts relating to WHIF in a distinct yet easy to locate discussion forum.  The goal is to make this work and grow as a resource.  This can be done by creating a new topic or reviving an old topic it all depends on you, the member on how this resource will work for you in the future by what you put into it today. 

If anyone discovers a topic during their own searches of the forum that they feel needs to be moved to this child board please bring it to the attention of the forum moderators or administrators and we will move the topic after determining if the content meets the criteria. 

The forum search was conducted using the terms "ideas," "concepts," and "projects" as the search criteria.  The results were identified and moved to this discussion forum.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

thesolitarycyclist

Not sure if this is the right place for this one.

Do we have on the site links and contact details for our local modelling clubs? I think there should be a permanent link on the homepage banner along with the forum, profile and other page links. This may encourage the younger and just curious visitors to the site to take a more permanent interest in the hobby.

NARSES2

We don't I'm afraid as it would be an absolute nightmare to keep up to date.

If you are interested in UK clubs then the IPMS (UK) site will be of help although not all clubs are listed. If you post this request in the main body of General Modeling Topics you will probably get more advice. If you like I can move this request for you ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.