Main Menu

GB on the way!!!

Started by AeroplaneDriver, September 24, 2009, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

OK all...got an email from Thorvic today asking if I'd be interested in being a temporary GM Admin type since Anthony has a lot of other stuff going on at the moment.  Luckily my busy month is over and I'm off for most of October, so I said yes.  After a bit more communication with Geoff about what I need to do I'll get a poll posted hopefully.  This is just a temporary thing while Anthony is unavailable, so I think you can all cound on The Great Comrade doing the next round, but I'll get this one going!  

EDIT-Well Duh!  just noticed there is a poll up!  That'll teach me to check messages only once a week!  Anyhoo...whatever Geoff asks me to do for the next GB round I'm up for, so hopefully we'll get something going soon!

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

nev

Good luck Nick, but why am I reminded of the scene in Frankenstein with all the peasants armed with burning torches descending on your house..... :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

Thank you for helping out, Nick!
I hope I didn't cause any problems by trying to jump-start things.
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Daryl J.

And the subject matter is:    ?