Naked Army figures from downunder

Started by rickshaw, August 22, 2009, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

While the name is a bit off putting, these 1:6 scale figures are excellent quality.

Check them out at http://www.naked-army.com

The Vietnam era ones are particularly good, although the L1a1 SLR is a tad undersize (or the figure is of a particularly large man ;) )
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

puddingwrestler

I think the name is a reference to the fact that you can display the bronze figures 'naked' ie: not painted...
I also like the fact that they clearly realise thier name will be blocked by many firewalls etc, so they don't have 'naked' in the URL :rolleyes: I know with it there, my school would block it (then again, before we started tweaking the system, it blocked National Geographic)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Just call me Ray

It's such a shame they do Aussie subjects only, these look like really high quality and I would consider buying my dad a US tanker one.
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

rickshaw

Quote from: Just call me Ray on August 29, 2009, 02:59:25 PM
It's such a shame they do Aussie subjects only, these look like really high quality and I would consider buying my dad a US tanker one.

Considering the massive quantities of American figures of different subjects that are available, its refreshing to see some Aussie figures IMHO.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.