Lets get this show on the road!

Started by AeroplaneDriver, August 16, 2009, 05:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

OK, I'm itching for a GB, but there dont seem to be any going at the moment, or starting anytime soon.  What's the holdup?  It seems like there used to always be one or two on the go at any given time.  I THINK I have the time to help with moderating or organizing if that's the issue. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Taiidantomcat

I'm ready  :thumbsup: I think Commissar Anthony just has to grab the top nominated GB options and start a Poll.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

I'm with you Nick, but we're waiting on Comrade Anatoly to put the poll up.  In the meantime I'm trying to finish a couple of long-stalled builds.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Shasper

Same here, since I just went on break from school & and got back from a week-long vacation I'm trying to get some almost finished projects done so I can get ready for something new.
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Sauragnmon

I'm with Bud, I'm hoping to clear some space on the desk and dump some backlog so we can get into something real nice soon.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

McGreig

"The new poll will show up at the end of next week" - Commissar Anthony 26 July 2009
"Locking thread so I can begin compiling the poll" - Commissar Anthony 4 August 2009

Err - in what parallel universe are these events taking place? I need to go there to cast my vote - - - - :wacko:

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Brian da Basher

Quote from: ysi_maniac on September 10, 2009, 06:38:56 AM
YEAH! We need a GB! :thumbsup:

I heartily concur. Has anyone asked Comrade Anthony what's next on the GB calendar lately?
:unsure:
Brian da Basher

Spey_Phantom

yes, i want a GB to, We WANT GB *protest smiley*
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Sauragnmon

Got tired of waiting for a GB, started my own new-build aircraft.  Evan knows what it is, you'll all see it soon.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Modelling_Mushi

Sire, the peasants are revolting!
Yes, I know lad, have you smelt them lately?

Any light at the end of the GB Poll taking? I am making too much headway through Battlestar Galactica DVD set to be healthy . . .
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?