Who needs an extension?

Started by nev, November 10, 2008, 01:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Anyone?  Seems most folks are progressing nicely with the finishing line in sight, but does anyone need an extra week or 2?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Nev with all the work I've been putting in with the SMW Display I could do with an extra week - if it's only me don't worry

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

well, i was planing to make 4 spits, but i only managed to finish 2, so the other 2 will be withheld for another build in the future, as i dont think i can start on a 3rd one now  -_-

i was planning to make the 3rd spitfire a Batfire (for our friend Batman  ;D)
but that plans is now shelved, maybe next time  :rolleyes:
i still have a lot of work to do on my 2 aircraft carriers, so thats gonna take up some time.
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

nev

I'll add an extra fortnight to the timeline then - if the mojo takes me I might try and blast one out in the 2nd week (my 9 day break)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

PanzerWulff

an extra week would be wonderful
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

NARSES2

Thanks Nev -gives me time to finnish mine
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.