Nimrod sale- $38!!!

Started by Scooterman, July 29, 2008, 05:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

In Squadron's latest flyer they have the Nimrod on sale for just under $38US.  It's not listed on the website, but I can pass along the info if anybody wants it........

Mossie

Sounds like a pricing error, the Nimrod goes for £38 here in the UK, someone has probably got pounds & dollars mixed up.  I'd snap em up at that price, then when they realise the error, keep some for the stash & flog the rest on ebay!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

jcf

Quote from: Mossie on July 29, 2008, 08:28:17 AM
Sounds like a pricing error, the Nimrod goes for £38 here in the UK, someone has probably got pounds & dollars mixed up.  I'd snap em up at that price, then when they realise the error, keep some for the stash & flog the rest on ebay!

Hi Simon,
no mistake, Squadron is advertising the Nimrod as "On Sale" for 38 USD in the new August flyer.
Squadron's reg price is 56.96 USD.

It will probably be up on the website by Friday.

Jon

Mossie

Great stuff for you guys stateside!  You can find a few over here that have a few pounds knocked off, but nothing like that price.  It may be worth paying the postage to get them shipped over here, would probably still save a good few quid on the cheapest prices here.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Spellbinder99

So much for a hard to find kit. I could pick up three here in Adelaide today for under $80 and I don't even have to pay postage at that price. Was going to get one but got a Moebius Seaview instead....;)

Cheers

Tony

jcf

Martin H

for those of us on the other side of the pond.....Hannants london had them marked up at £28.99 yesterday
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

philp

This is really disappointing.
I went to the link and all the way to checkout.  Shipping is only $7.95 to me but that puts it up to over $45 which is just too high for my budget right now.   :banghead: Oh well.  Probably would never get around to building it anyway.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies