Slovak Mig-29 - Nice Camo:)

Started by marek, December 23, 2007, 12:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

Quote...* cough cough* academy decals *cough cough*...
Hmm... I happen to know someone (sitting in the same chair I happen to be sitting in at the moment) who has recently done some decal work for MRC/Academy ;)

J
Oh please do tell! :thumbsup:  

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Hey Radish, someone stole your idea and put it on a REALLY BIG MODEL !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

And they're very naughty.

An advantage with the digi-cam is any colour can be used for re-touches. :wub:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Yes you're right, sort of like the USN did in th eigties when they first got the tac grey camo on the A-7/A-6/F-14.... ever see the Jean-Pierre Montbazet photos - Osprey Colour Series - D*mn, I think they used every possible colour of grey they could find, and when they ran-low, started mixing them all together !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

John Howling Mouse

mmmm, I love it when the "real" world finally catches up to us What-Iffers!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

Damm, that is gorgeous. Best looking cammo I've ever seen on a MiG
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Found some more images of Slovakian aircraft in digital camouflage, Mi-17 Hips this time.  The colours & camo pretty much follow the original pattern except more 'square' of course & with the cream & black 'flecks' added.  It seems that the Slovakian Air Force is rolling this camo type out over the whole fleet.

Pics from this site:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3527127
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.