Wyrmshadow

Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/

K5054NZ

Martin H

Just gotta love the 2nd advert
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

GTX

I have previously conducted a war planning exercise where australia invaded NZ - conquered the country in 24hr but occupation would be a b****!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

nev

"New Zealand - Invade it before America gets there" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

sotoolslinger

Beautiful country , but entirely too far to go to invade someone.... I mean they probably don't even have Mexican food :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

sequoiaranger

>Beautiful country , but entirely too far to go to invade someone.... I mean they probably don't even have Mexican food<

You're close.  I saw ONE Mexican restaurant in Christchurch in all my travels in NZ, but that was it (and I didn't eat there--I was looking for the Belgian Beer Cafe and stumbled upon the Mexican restaurant--tempted). Likely there is one in cosmopolitan Auckland, but I didn't see one there.

Lots of good paua (abalone), though, that one **USED TO GET** in Southern California eateries--for some thirty years now they've all been wiped out.

I wouldn't want to INVADE New Zealand, just tow it and park it off Catalina Island where it would be more accessible (and more easily protected from those covetous Aussies!). Come to think of it, if it were parked off Catalina it WOULD BE invaded by curious Californios eager to see what California resembled before it got FLOODED with people (40 million in CA, 4 million in NZ--about the same physical size as CA)
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

cthulhu77

Forwarded this off right away to all of my Kiwi's...too dang funny.

bluntie

Very funny stuff indeed!,for all our o/s members this is typical aussie/kiwi humour.
Some may have noticed this very clip was posted on another site the other day, sadly it was quickly pulled  :blink:
my hovercraft is full of eels