Sixties chopper motorcycle with sidecar. Absolutely no helicopters involved at all.

Started by zenrat, March 24, 2024, 04:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

There's more to models than aircraft guys...

;)

OK, so i've changed the thread title.  Happy now?

<sticking out tongue emoji>
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Old Wombat

Quote from: scooter on May 10, 2024, 05:46:04 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 10, 2024, 05:35:37 AMThere's more to models than aircraft guys...
Ships, tanks, cars, figures, rockets...  :wacko:

Liposuction, botox, silicone implants, bulimia...
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

perttime

Oh.... I didn't see that coming  :thumbsup:

Some UK magazines have ads for motorcycle hearses:

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

ericr

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .