AMT Grumman Panther

Started by The Rat, March 22, 2024, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

loupgarou

It came out very well and the decals look perfect.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Good job.   :thumbsup:
I did a 1/72 Hasegawa as RAN FAA.  I have a Cougar which will join it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Rat

Quote from: zenrat on May 08, 2024, 04:44:27 AMGood job.  :thumbsup:
I did a 1/72 Hasegawa as RAN FAA.  I have a Cougar which will join it.

Ya knows, I really wouldn't consider it 'thread drift' iffen you wanted to, like, maybe post a picture? Just sayin'...  ;)   ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

Pretty! Even though I think the pilot would have liked an anti-glare panel in front of the windscreen?

The Rat

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on May 08, 2024, 06:15:19 AMPretty! Even though I think the pilot would have liked an anti-glare panel in front of the windscreen?

Probably. Not too late for me to add one.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

It was just a spontaneous thought. The Argentinian Panthers in a similar livery also did not feature an anti-glare panel.  :rolleyes: