Hi-Tech F-4 Phantom - FINISHED

Started by silverwindblade, March 13, 2024, 05:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

They were there just the other day, but now they've vanished. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

I can still see em ..clearly something is playing silly buggers here of there in this case .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

I've been able to see the pics all along. And very nice pics they are!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

Mine have gone AWOL, too. :unsure:

They were there, now they ain't. :blink:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

Gone invisible for me also, as well.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Martin H

Using my admin tools I checked out the photo links. Every thing looked as it was done correctly at this end.
But trying to follow one of the URLs used for one image as a test showed that it was no long availble on the image hosting site being used.

Maybe time limited links?
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Wardukw

Just checked again and they're still there .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Looks like it's something to do with the Discord app (which is where the image links go to) which tells me "This content is no longer available."
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

silverwindblade

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 07, 2024, 08:37:30 AMLooks like it's something to do with the Discord app (which is where the image links go to) which tells me "This content is no longer available."

I'm having computer issues at the moment, but when I have them resolved, I'll try and move the pictures to a different image hosting service. I used Discord since it was free and I already have an account. If it's not playing nicely with the forum though, I'll find something else, as long as it's free.
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

zenrat

Disappearing photos?  Would you say they were phantom pictures...

OK, i'll get me coat...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Quote from: silverwindblade on May 09, 2024, 01:02:20 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on May 07, 2024, 08:37:30 AMLooks like it's something to do with the Discord app (which is where the image links go to) which tells me "This content is no longer available."

I'm having computer issues at the moment, but when I have them resolved, I'll try and move the pictures to a different image hosting service. I used Discord since it was free and I already have an account. If it's not playing nicely with the forum though, I'll find something else, as long as it's free.

Flicker is free if you have less that 1,000 pictures there, there are other options obviously.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 09, 2024, 03:15:30 AMDisappearing photos?  Would you say they were phantom pictures...

OK, i'll get me coat...

:banghead:  :banghead:  You're very luck I'm currently in a reasonable mood, even if I am feeling rather "creamed"  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Phew, that was nearly a Book entry!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit