RF-23 Black Widow

Started by kerick, November 07, 2023, 02:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Here's the latest pics. Nice shiny black except for the lint and scratches all over. I'm thinking of the bottom being black to match the black looking up at super high altitude and light gray to match the clouds for anyone who might be looking down at it.

I had to literally take it over to the sink and wash it with water it had so much dust on it. At least it has a place in a drawer to keep the dirt off.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

philp

I think the bottom just needs a nice, red hourglass type marking.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kerick

Quote from: philp on November 25, 2023, 10:28:32 PMI think the bottom just needs a nice, red hourglass type marking.

There will be one of those!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

I just read an article about how digital camo can be designed to confuse AI. Some shades of grey and blue grey on top to screw with any AI satellites that may be looking down on it as it flies a recon mission. It would still be black on the bottom with the red hourglass!
Tophe the Wise

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"