Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, September 29, 2022, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Hello playmates, I appear to have mislaid January - does anyone know where it went?

So we're now at the start of the extension to 14 February, so the clock is ticking that little bit louder if you're still cutting, sticking, painting or decalling (or even drawing) your entries.

And there's something else....what was it?

Oh yes, a gentle reminder to make sure that your finished entries are posted in the "Finished Entries" thread before the end of the group build.

Only builds in this thread will be entered in the vote!

Regards,

The Mods
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on February 01, 2023, 06:16:38 AM.................. if you're still cutting, sticking, painting or decalling (or even drawing) your entries.

I am, I am...................
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Don't remind me, please!

I'm getting there, I think...............
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

⏰ tick, tick, tick.

Wherever you are in the world there's barely 36 hours left before this GB closes, no pressure!

And please do remember to add your finished entries to the 'finished entries' thread before the deadlIne.

Peace and love,

The Mods

scooter

Quote from: kitbasher on February 13, 2023, 05:37:06 AM⏰ tick, tick, tick.

Tock, took, took.  There's a croc that'd like a word
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kitbasher

Now in the final few hours, playmates!

Flyer

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

zenrat

There you go.  Two builds got to a state where I consider them acceptable for entering.  The skin of my teeth is intact - two whole hours to go.   ;D

Dizz would start (and finish) something new at this point...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Nick

I'm in!

Sat up late last night trying to get the images to look good on screen without revealing all the flaws with my super-duper 32MP phone camera.

Worked out that if I take the photo from a distance and then crop it, it looks reasonable at 800x600 pixels.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Nick on February 14, 2023, 03:49:15 AMWorked out that if I take the photo from a distance and then crop it, it looks reasonable at 800x600 pixels.

Oh yes, I worked that out ages ago after seeing how bad some of mine looked close up.  :(

Regards
Kit

TomZ

Dear builders,

The finished entry thread is now locked.
We will put up the poll shortly.

The moderators,

Dave & Tom
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

TomZ

The poll is now up and will run for 7 days.

There are 29 entries, made by 15 members, so plenty to choose from.

Good luck with the voting!

Tom & Dave
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

NARSES2

Hi Tom/Dave, just wondered if you wanted to Pin the poll ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.