Hawker Havoc

Started by kerick, August 03, 2022, 10:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: DogfighterZen on November 23, 2022, 06:12:43 AMThat would surely be the British Warthog! Great stuff!  :thumbsup:

ca. 1950's! ;D  ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on November 23, 2022, 12:39:45 AMWeird looking and ugly..perfect in all aspects  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Second that.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 24, 2022, 01:36:27 AM
Quote from: DogfighterZen on November 23, 2022, 06:12:43 AMThat would surely be the British Warthog! Great stuff!  :thumbsup:

ca. 1950's! ;D  ;D

Yes, absolutely! When i look at the Havoc, i imagine it as having been the inspiration for the A-10's designer.  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

That looks way better than I had envisioned it when the masking was on ! Love it. Big, bad, and ugly ! great job.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Thanks everyone. I want to finish a couple things but I may try the Swedish proposal for a mini A-10. The hard part would be the Fields and Meadows camo.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise