Freightdog plans for 2022

Started by Freightdog862, January 16, 2022, 03:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: The Wooksta! on November 23, 2022, 09:05:19 AMI'm also hoping for a rerelease of the P.1083.

P.1083 and the P.1109. I'd be throwing more money Colin's way if they both became available. 

Second Devilfish's comments regarding 1/48 weapons too. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

The Wooksta!

I'm lucky in having a few tucked away, although they are allocated to two seaters, as I'd like another one or ideally two.

I'm also lucky in that I've got some resin copies of the Maintrack ones, intended for the still decent enough Airfix FGA9, which are due to be moulded at some point. Ideal for decal hangars but I'd rather be using the Revell ones.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

AeroplaneDriver

I have one P.1083 set in the Resin Drawer.  Used my one and only P.1109 last year for the OWGB though. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

The Wooksta!

My recently finished P.1083 with 1109 nose and P.1109 in greys.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

XV107

A bit late to this, but I'd certainly go for a couple1 of sets of Blue Dolphins and were the Sabres & launchers available as a separate product from the Hawk conversion, some of those'd be heading for my shopping basket too.

1As my wife would note, my concept of 'couple' does not necessarily mean 'two' if being used in response to the question 'what have you bought now?', rather it conveys  'a desire to imply a maximum of two when in fact covering a somewhat larger number of items...'