Author Topic: The temporary return of Mike McEvoy's Tailpiece to SAM December issue  (Read 203 times)

Offline Freightdog862

• What-IF SIG
  • Scratchbuilds the entire model
    • http://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk
Evening gents,

A quick heads up, the December issue of Scale Aircraft Modelling really does seem like a 'getting the band back together' issue, with the very welcome revival of Mike McEvoy's tailpiece column. Sadly this will I understand be a limited series, but its very welcome nonetheless. Gary Hatcher's return as Editor has brought quite a few names from the past with him, with an excellent article by Bill Clark chopping up a vintage Airfix Vulcan to make a B.1A, and Tony O'Toole back in the fold to. I have to confess since the lock-down started I've bought very few model magazines, lack of visits to the shops being the main reason (I don't have any subscriptions), I did however rejoin IPMS, their three magazines I've had so far have been very welcome in the post, I've really enjoyed them all.

Colin

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: The temporary return of Mike McEvoy's Tailpiece to SAM December issue
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 06:08:59 am »
Yup Mike is just keeping the seat warm for 3 issues or so, or so I understand.

It's good to see Gary back in the chair, I was considering my subscription I must admit, but I've just renewed it for another year now  :thumbsup:
Decals my @r$e!