GROUP BUILDS > The 2020 One Week Build

The 2020 1-Week GB Vote

(1/11) > >>

kitbasher:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We will all have seven days to vote.  I'll announce when the vote is open and it will close automatically - results will be revealed at the end.  Just like we do for our political lords and masters, vote carefully.  ;D

kitbasher:
Phew, that's the poll all set up - huge thanks to Old Wombat and Zenrat for their help in getting the format sorted.  I'd say they've set the standard for future polls!  In each case the first image in the 'completed build' entry has been used, rather than trying to decide which shot is best.  I felt this was the fairest way to go.

The 'In the Navy GB' poll ends 30 June so I will open the 1WGB poll on 1 July, at the moment somewhere between 0900-1200 BST (0800-1100 GMT/UTC).  It'll run for seven days, close automatically and at that point the results will be revealed.

I'll announce when the poll is open.  Meanwhile feel free to consider which build/drawing you'll be voting for, I've made my mind up already.

kitbasher:
The 2020 1-Week GB vote will open tomorrow morning. 

Iíll announce when it is open.

kitbasher:
The poll is now open, folks.  Two votes each, use them wisely.  No spoilt ballot papers please!

Itíll close exactly 7 days after it opened, at which point the results will be revealed.

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on June 30, 2020, 10:41:29 pm ---The poll is now open, folks.  Two votes each, use them wisely.  No spoilt ballot papers please!

Itíll close exactly 7 days after it opened, at which point the results will be revealed.

--- End quote ---

Cheers mate  :thumbsup: Although your a brave man using the word "exactly"  :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version