Revell 1/48 Rafale...Swiss Air Force, c.2025 COMPLETED

Started by AeroplaneDriver, June 14, 2020, 09:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TallEng

Very nice :thumbsup:
I've always found the Rafael a very attractive aircraft :wub:
And it really seems to suit your blue/grey camouflage.
That and the Swiss markings lift it above the normal boring grey Finish so prevalent these days.

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

perttime

Yup. A google image search for swiss f-18 tank finds quite a lot of F-18s with boring gray centerline tanks that have "STBY 121.50" on them.

This page ( https://theaviationist.com/2017/01/23/swiss-hornets-and-austrian-typhoons-provide-davos-world-economic-forum-2017-air-cover/ ) also has F-5 with very bright colored tanks - without the frequency.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

jalles

The Rafale is looker for sure, in that scheme and with Swiss markings it's sensational! Well done  :thumbsup:

AeroplaneDriver

Well it looks like this one will remain a Whif.  Switzerland ordered the F-35.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

That's nice, I esp. like the drop tank detail.  :thumbsup:

Doug K

Wardukw

Unbelievable..absolutely unbelievable..I get one of these models today and then I find  this post  ;D  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .