GROUP BUILDS > The 2020 One Week Build

2020 One Week Build - The Rules

(1/4) > >>

NARSES2:
Firstly apologies for my tardiness in getting this set up, but at last here they are.

Right here's the rules for this years One Week Build. Same as in previous years so there shouldn't be a problem.

Chris

1.  Group Build runs from 00.01 Saturday 13th June 2020 to 24:00 Sunday 21st June 2020 (all times local).

2)  Any subject, any scale - but must be a what if.  Profiles and stories also eligible.

3)  You may build, draw or write as many entries as you like (good luck!).  The posting of in-progress pictures is encouraged as always.  Back stories - however long or short - win extra points.  Well OK they don't but they're always nice to see.

4)  "Preparation" work is allowed prior to the start of the GB - this includes the cutting out and cleaning up of parts, even printing your own decals (!), but anything involving paint or glue is not allowed.

5)  Part-started models are not allowed - we are relying on the honour of our membership to uphold this rule.

6)  Moderator Ė Kitbasher (This year aided and abetted by me)

7) Shhhhhhhhh, never mention Rule 7 (or any other rule we deem to consider person non grata at the time of typing this)

kitbasher:
Good luck, peeps.  Iíll lock the finished builds thread at the end of the GB and soon after will set up the vote.

Although I'll probably end up needing one myself (Iíve at least one unfinished 1WGB build from years ago!) thereís no two-week extension!  :o

VickersVandal:
Would it include Tintin builds?

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: VickersVandal on June 10, 2020, 01:49:42 am ---Would it include Tintin builds?

--- End quote ---

Last time I looked Tintin wasnít real, so yes 👍

Plenty of Tintinnery on the forum already!

VickersVandal:
Ta. Just wanted to be sure. Some consider what-if to only be alternate history type stuff.

This time of year I am in marking hell, but if I can get ahead on that in the next few days I'll join in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version