Rafale C Croatian AF / HRZ

Started by su27rules, April 23, 2020, 11:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

What If, 1:144 Trumpeter Rafale C, Croatian AF / HRZ,  hand brush painted.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 23, 2020, 01:14:23 PM
More 1/144 scale magic  :bow:

Magic indeed!  :wub:

Seeing the Rafale and Fishbed flying in formation, I now kinda want to build a French MiG-21. With the French refuelling probe, Micas and Magics, maybe even trying to get on of the big drop tanks under the Fishbed (love the way the Iraquien tank look s on the Mirage F.1).
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Dizzyfugu

Sweet. And it shows how huge the Rafale actually is...

su27rules

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on April 23, 2020, 05:52:58 PM
Magic indeed!  :wub:
Seeing the Rafale and Fishbed flying in formation, I now kinda want to build a French MiG-21. With the French refuelling probe, Micas and Magics, maybe even trying to get on of the big drop tanks under the Fishbed (love the way the Iraquien tank look s on the Mirage F.1).

Super idea.   :wub: :mellow:

Tophe

Good model! :thumbsup:
I imagine a backstory: the new country Croatia had not enough money to buy up to date fighters but at huge talent in football game. When the final of the Football World Cup 2018 happened to be France vs Croatia, a secret agreement made it: the French football team won the Cup, and Croatia won free Rafale fighters! Everone's happy! No? ;D
(PS. I am French, not a foreigner denying French talent in football)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Scotaidh

Quote from: Tophe on April 24, 2020, 01:40:12 AM
I imagine a backstory: the new country Croatia had not enough money to buy up to date fighters but at huge talent in football game. When the final of the Football World Cup 2018 happened to be France vs Croatia, a secret agreement made it: the French football team won the Cup, and Croatia won free Rafale fighters! Everone's happy! No? ;D

I like it!  :)  One nation sacrificing national pride for air superiority, the other providing the latter whilst preserving the former!  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

su27rules

Quote from: Tophe on April 24, 2020, 01:40:12 AM

:thumbsup: :mellow:   :thumbsup: ;D

DogfighterZen

Very good work, that thing is small!  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

chrisonord

Wow, that looks amazing . I would really struggle  building that. :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

flappydaffy

Rafale whifs are the best! good job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: