GROUP BUILDS > In The Navy G.B. 2020

In The Navy GB - General Discussion - GB EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT 14th JUNE.

(1/32) > >>

NARSES2:
This will be the place for your general chit-chat

Chris

McColm:
Would a Royal Navy Air Service armoured train be allowed in this group build?

TheChronicOne:
Going to try to see if my Pluto could qualify for this "part started" allowance. It's 100% spares taken from the parts stash and doesn't remotely resemble any known aircraft. It has parts taken from about 8 kits. The fuselage isn't even a fuselage; it's a B-58 pod.  Engines are .... I think... 1/100 scale from a Boeing 707. Etc.  If memory serves the only gluing I've done was to put the cockpit tub in but otherwise all I've done is cut out the hole for the cockpit I think... I'll have to re-visit my page for it and see what the score is.

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: McColm on January 31, 2020, 01:40:09 pm ---Would a Royal Navy Air Service armoured train be allowed in this group build?

--- End quote ---

Does it have "RNAS" splashed on the side in big white letters? If so, yes.

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: TheChronicOne on January 31, 2020, 04:37:55 pm ---Going to try to see if my Pluto could qualify for this "part started" allowance. It's 100% spares taken from the parts stash and doesn't remotely resemble any known aircraft. It has parts taken from about 8 kits. The fuselage isn't even a fuselage; it's a B-58 pod.  Engines are .... I think... 1/100 scale from a Boeing 707. Etc.  If memory serves the only gluing I've done was to put the cockpit tub in but otherwise all I've done is cut out the hole for the cockpit I think... I'll have to re-visit my page for it and see what the score is.

--- End quote ---

This is a "Yes".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version