The Engines - More or Less GB :The Rules

Started by NARSES2, June 18, 2019, 06:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 22, 2019, 06:07:49 AM
The moderators have met in plenary session (even though we're 12000 miles apart, the travel expenses claim is already filed...) and have decided, MUCH against our better judgment, that we'll grant a two week extension to this Group Build.

That means the GB will now end at 2359 hrs local time (wherever you happen to be) on September 14th 2019.

This will no doubt trigger a rush on westward bound airline flights as the REALLY slow builders (which includes me....) try and maximise the amount of available build time.  ;)

OKaaaay.....so the engines GB is now the time travel GB :o?

We'll assume you mean 14 October.  And thanks, Mods.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Old Wombat

I was going to say something but, as I had a similar Alzheimer's moment some weeks ago with the extension end date of a GB I was (am) moderating, thought better of it.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on September 22, 2019, 10:19:29 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 22, 2019, 06:07:49 AM
The moderators have met in plenary session (even though we're 12000 miles apart, the travel expenses claim is already filed...) and have decided, MUCH against our better judgment, that we'll grant a two week extension to this Group Build.

That means the GB will now end at 2359 hrs local time (wherever you happen to be) on September 14th 2019.

This will no doubt trigger a rush on westward bound airline flights as the REALLY slow builders (which includes me....) try and maximise the amount of available build time.  ;)

OKaaaay.....so the engines GB is now the time travel GB :o?

We'll assume you mean 14 October.  And thanks, Mods.

As I'm trying to get this BLOODY Win 10 machine running properly at the same time as arranging extensions and things, you're lucky that's the ONLY problem that's occurred!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

We aim to please, sometimes anyway...............  ;) ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Oh, with that extension I might start another submission.  :rolleyes:

jcf

PR19_Kit

Less than 24 hrs to run for those of us in the Antipodes.

Regards
Kit