GROUP BUILDS > 2019 One Week Build

Beagle 306 Basset II AKA The Beagle Bungle Basset

(1/5) > >>

Bungle:
Picked one of these up recently  - an impulse buy. Pretty sure I can do something RAF-ish if I can find a suitable canopy.

Not sure if white/grey or white/red or red/blue livery..... decisions, decisions.

And if that doesn't work maybe a single tailed one of these....

Now where's the spares box ?

PantherG:
So.... why donīt build L-200 straight OOB and only give him "What if coat" ?
I have three Czechoslovak, three IDF/AF and one RAAF What if liveries "doodled"  ;)

NARSES2:
Not a kit I was aware of at all

Bungle:

--- Quote from: PantherG on June 04, 2019, 11:19:44 am ---So.... why donīt build L-200 straight OOB and only give him "What if coat" ?
I have three Czechoslovak, three IDF/AF and one RAAF What if liveries "doodled"  ;)

--- End quote ---

If I get time (and for once the timing is good and I have an almost clear week) I may do that. My first thought was to make it USAF but that actually would be real world! Kit comes with USAF option. Got to think something more exotic.

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on June 05, 2019, 06:15:30 am ---Not a kit I was aware of at all

--- End quote ---

Which one Chris ? The Dominator is quite recent and I think there must be something similar in the pipeline because the sprue includes a cockpit floor and seats but the 'canopy' is a solid plug. Anyway I believe I have found a suitable transparancy from a Cessna 310 resin kit (Vacuformed and two in the kit so could screw up two kits in one!).

Roll on midnight so I can get started !

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: Bungle on June 07, 2019, 06:16:42 am ---

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on June 05, 2019, 06:15:30 am ---Not a kit I was aware of at all

--- End quote ---

Which one Chris ? The Dominator is quite recent and I think there must be something similar in the pipeline because the sprue includes a cockpit floor and seats but the 'canopy' is a solid plug. Anyway I believe I have found a suitable transparancy from a Cessna 310 resin kit (Vacuformed and two in the kit so could screw up two kits in one!).

Roll on midnight so I can get started !

--- End quote ---

The Dominator.

Every time I read Beagle 306 Basset in your title I automatically think of Liquorice Allsorts and Bertie Bassett   :banghead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version